App rejected now the 3rd time - because...

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 19:27:11 EST 2012

Matthais...

I feel for you.. I have often wondered how Apple can ( have the cheek to) decide what should or should not be... I wonder if when you submit an app if it stays with the one reviewer whilst until all the problems are solved and their decision is the final one without ever consulting one of their colleagues...

I submitted one app with the name 'filthy lucre'... a currency exchange calculator.. It was rejected because of the name as I was informed that it was a title likely to cause offence ... I was amazed, since it is an expression that has been used for centuries and not for being derogatory... it ended up with the unimaginative name of 'moneyXchange'...

It would seem that these days you have to make sure that you don't rock the boat to make any waves at all... just be a good little citizen.

At times I feel that Apple now are really to big for their boots with their commercial sucesses over the last decade, the company seemed to be much more amenable when they were teetering on the verge of bankruptcy.

Dixie