App rejected now the 3rd time - because...

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sat Dec 1 18:52:14 EST 2012

Hi Matthias,

Hard to learn what they wants, for sure ! And as i will be in the loop next january too, i expect in reading your post than it will not be really painless ! Indeed, it's in sharing such kind of news that we will become fully able to speak the Apple's "iTunes Store dialect language". So, just don't give up until getting your iTunes Store graduate ;-)

Warm regards,

Pierre