Datagrid/Table textHeight?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Aug 31 19:00:59 EDT 2012

Yes you will have to bookmark the Datagrid API and examples documentation on the web. This is a good starting point: http://lessons.runrev.com/ for all things Rev. Toward the bottom is a section on the Datagrid. Click the first item and at the bottom of THAT page is a section on datagrid properties and API.

I daresay this is not really entirely complete. Another thing you can do to get some idea of how datagrids work is to open the parent script of a datagrid: edit the script of the behavior of group "DataGrid 1". Caution: Don't edit it!

Bob