Android Orientation Woes

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Aug 31 17:27:30 EDT 2012

I didn't know about that text file, but I do know about the issue. Generally speaking Android phones are in a default orientation when portrait, and generally speaking Android tablets are in a default orientation when landscape. So, for LiveCode to really let you know what's going on you have to help it know which way is default.

It does all look somewhat complicated. Are you making any assumptions in your code about whether default is portrait or landscape?