pirate version of my book...

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Aug 31 17:02:30 EDT 2012

The problem is many are being held captive and are
forced to comply with their captors.  It is seen in many
ways in society including forcing them to isolate select
people from society.

The good point is we have reached a breaking point &
people who are involved are sickened by the crimes
they and others are forced to commit.

The majority want to be set free but do not know how
to break away.

When the truth is exposed many will suddenly come
forward because they have been wanting to and were
too afraid or did not know who to trust and who to tell.

-=>JB<=-