pirate version of my book...

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Aug 31 16:44:09 EDT 2012

The issue is worse than you can imagine.  For one thing my
business records being tampered with or stolen is a federal
offense and so is stealing my software.

You say they were using it without paying me which is true
but they had all of my code and this was very sophisticated
software.  That is about as serious as you can get when it
comes to taking software.

You say you lost money because your app was released.  I
lost my code and business records.  The app to be stolen
after it is released is not as bad as stealing it and your code
when nobody had legal access to it such as buying it.

-=>JB<=-