Appending Data Via FTP

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 30 09:06:29 EDT 2012

Hello Richard,

Thanks for the tip.  I think I will switch from the app to LiveCode server and then do all data transfers through a web site using CGIs.  Using FTP for now, I can download all of the data, because the files are small, append new data and then upload.  The only catch is the odd occasion when a student quits the app before the upload is complete or is otherwise interrupted.  That is what I think has resulted in an empty data file appearing on the server.

Gregory