Problem resizing a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Aug 29 17:53:52 EDT 2012

Bob,
You're missing the point.  Everything works exactly as coded when the stack
is not run as a plugin.  The problems I've described only occur when the
stack is run as a plugin.  It's mtto anyway becasue I'm not executing that
code anywhere now since I that property only needs to be set once.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>