Problem resizing a stack

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 29 16:19:56 EDT 2012

Why do it there? Can you put it in the opencard handler of the script of the first card? I have found that some things don't work as expected in preOpenstack. I would imagine changing the properties of an open stack would cause problems, since the stack is not technically "open" yet. If you try to change the property of a stack that is not open, (assuming LC knows where it is) LC will attempt to open it. Wouldn't that trigger preOpenstack again?

I'm just fishing here.

Bob