Using Stacks With LiveCode Server

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 29 14:19:36 EDT 2012

Not to minimize your point, it is a valid one, but Runrev has limited resources, and if they really fully documented everything as well as we would like, and make it as easily accessible as we would like, we might not see a lot of development work getting done.

As for the web root access, that is a fairly commonly known principle for ALL web servers, ever since someone figured a way to use a web server to gain access to the server's file system. Some servers allow you to configure other folders outside the root, or alter what the root is, but it is common security policy to leave it as it is.

As Dad used to say when he sent me to my room without supper, "You'll thank me later." Thanks Dad.

Bob