Using Stacks With LiveCode Server

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 29 11:37:48 EDT 2012

Gregory,

You can't place files outside of the webserver root folder because that
would be a security risk. You don't want web clients to access your private
data from your home folder. Everything that the web server serves is inside
the DOCUMENT_ROOT.

cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.