Using Stacks With LiveCode Server

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:45:51 EDT 2012

If other things are working (puts, etc) then returning empty on that line
means there are no stacks in use.

Here is a stack you can test with.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11957935/mytest.livecode It has 1 handler in the
stack script, save it next to a test lc script. THe file is saved in 2.7
legacy format.

Then for the test lc script something like this..

 <?lc
set the errorMode to inline
start using stack "mytest.livecode"
put the result & "<br>"  -- if there was an error loading the stack it will
show here
doTest -- runs the doTest handler from the stack script of mytest.livecode.
doTest will also display the stacksinuse
?>
This is outside the script.  This is here so that if the stuff inside the
<?lc tags blow up and output nothing content is still sent so you don't
receive a server error 500.