Mobile mapping with native browser control

Hakan at Exformedia.se Hakan at Exformedia.se
Wed Aug 29 10:25:03 EDT 2012

I have an app with Google maps that got approved recently, as mergMK doesn't support way finding yet...
...but I don't have a screenshot where the map is displayed. To me it sounds like you are not allowed to use google maps in a screenshot to promote your app as that is considered "old" and you should now use the new mapping feature. Or maybe they just didn't find the mapping function in my app ;)

:-Håkan