Any Changes to LiveCode Server Setup for Mountain Lion

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:20:32 EDT 2012

If you've installed the 'Server' from the app store, then the config files
are in /Library/Server/Web/Config/apache2

You can add the 2 following lines to httpd_server_app.conf (there is
also httpd_server_app.conf.default which might work, if I recall the
httpd.conf that is in there did NOT work but http_server_app.conf did)
AddHandler lc-script .lc
Action lc-script /cgi-bin/livecode-server

Then of course add livecode-server and its folders
to /Library/Server/Web/Data/CGI-Executables

If you aren't using the server addon I believe the files you need to update
are in