Problem resizing a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 27 18:36:17 EDT 2012

Well I thought I had this problem licked but as usual, LC manages to
provide some last minute surprises.

The stack in question is destined to be a modeless plugin.  I've been doing
90% of my testing with it as a regular toplevel stack, not a plugin and the
fix for this problem (locking/unlocking messages around the stack resize)
worked fine.

Today I ran it as a modeless plugin and all is messed up again.  Not only
does the stack not resize correctly, but the group that I am attempting to
show only randomly shows up.  To make matters worse, attempts to debug fail
because neither a debug breakpoint nor a breakpoint command cause it to
break (the code is in a preOpenCard handler).

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>