How to scroll an image

gwendalwood at cox.net gwendalwood at cox.net
Sun Aug 26 16:37:35 EDT 2012

I have stack with six rectangles of varying sizes each grouped with an image object. I place an image from my sandbox into one of the rectangles and the image is resized to fit the image object rect which distorts the image. Can anyone direct me on how to bring in the image into the rectangle so that the image is full size without distortion but the excess image is hidden and using scrolling, change the visible portion of the image to center the visible part to the desire focus.