Problem resizing a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 26 14:03:56 EDT 2012

Nice idea, I'll probably do something similar.  The problme in my case was
caused by the Geomerty Manager doing its thing when I resized the stack.
 The stack did actually resize but the gap between the bottom of the
visible field and the bottom of the stack satyed the same because of GM so
it looked like it wasn't being resized.  Easily ficxed with lock/unlock
messages once I understood what was going on.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>