RevDoc

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Aug 25 15:58:07 EDT 2012

Andre-

Saturday, August 25, 2012, 11:24:57 AM, you wrote:

> Alex,

> I've put a little page up with some info and links to download the latest
> version of RevDoc

> http://andregarzia.com/page/revdoc

Um...OK. Yes, the stackfileformat changed with LC 5.5, so this needs
to be saved in legacy format for compatibility. I see you credited me
with some patches, about which I have absolutely no recollection, but
they look like something I would have done, so I'm happy to take the
blame.

And in the FOSS spirit of this tool... in the processStack handler you
have three occurrences of

if the script of blah is not empty or "nodoc" is in line 1

...shouldn't that read

if the script of blah is not empty and "nodoc" is not in line 1

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net