Problem resizing a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 24 22:02:21 EDT 2012

OK, I see what's going on now.  The stack is in fact being resized as I
request BUT there is a field in the stack with geometry manager settings
that scale it relative to the bottom of the stack.  As a result, even
though the stack is being resized, it looks like it isn't because the gap
between the bottom of the field and the bottom of the stack remains
constant due to the geometry manager settings.

I've got around this by locking messages before adjusting the stack size
and unlocking them afterwards.

The only remaining weirdness is why I didn't see this when stepping through
the code with debug but that's for another day!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>