Article: Releasing Outside the App Store

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 24 14:54:30 EDT 2012

Hi Andre,
I'm using Bodega for SQLiteAdmin.  It's very easy to get software accepted
and listed on their site.  As you probably know, they don;t actually
provide a way to buy software on their site, just send people to my web
site.  My only problem has been that they need a way to figure out which
sales form my site came from Bodega so they can charge their commission and
all the methods they provide involve html/php/Paypal coding which I know
nothing about.  Right now, they've allowed me to report their sales on the
honour system but it would be nice if they provided a reporting method that
was simpler to implement for dinosaurs like me!
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>