Article: Releasing Outside the App Store

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri Aug 24 11:23:15 EDT 2012

Here's an excellent, in-depth article on App store issues for developers:
http://mattgemmell.com/2012/08/24/releasing-outside-the-app-store/

I wonder how the experiences and tastes of LC developers correlate with the author's?
(I suspect quite closely.) If so, it would seem to be in RunRev's best interest to address these same concerns. I'm not complaining, by the way, just observing that there all things we have more or less fun doing, and the better that RunRev, or third party tools, can address the painful stuff, the more fun... and efficient... it becomes to develop.

--
Charles E. Buchwald
http://buchwald.ca