LibURL vs. cURL

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:19:01 EDT 2012

Curl can use client-side SSL certificates.  That was a facility that runrev
said they would provide at a future date, but it never appeared (AFAIK),
and the indication that it was coming appears to have been removed from the
dictionary.

With curl it is also possible to use non-blocking POST methods (using "open
process").  I believe it was Mark Smith who first provided that in his
libcurl library.

Bernard