New Pricing

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Aug 21 18:35:43 EDT 2012

Yes, personal licensing has changed for new customers. However nothing has
changed for existing customers, you can still buy upgrades in the same way
to those licenses at the same price point.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Unleash Your Killer App