Mobile mapping with native browser control

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Aug 21 17:40:34 EDT 2012

I just got rejected by the iTunes.... let's call them folks for now. I have
been running in circles with them for 2 months now. I address one issue and
then they find another. The performance is too slow then they try it on a
device and it's fine. Then I address an issue and this old performance issue
comes back and then disappears.
The latest is I go to Google maps in a native browser window and they reject
me for, and I quote "the map included in Screenshot_0 is not native but
rather a web clipping from Google Maps." Now this is demonstrated in a LC
lesson. I would think that RR would not show a demo of a stack that would be
summarily rejected by iTunes.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

Ralph DiMola