The inmates have been let loose!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 21 11:39:06 EDT 2012

Agreed Richmond. My complaint is that the devs (or whoever made the decision) see fit to push me in any direction whatsoever. If I decide I NEVER want to use iCloud, well that's my business. Making my job and the jobs of all the users I service even a little more difficult in order to "persuade" people to use iCloud (and therefore become dependent on it at some point) is imho a bad thing, and if it is a precursor for what else is to come, a paradigm shift in the philosophy of what Apple wants to do in the future, then I am dismayed.

Bob