changes to the runrev store

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:21:07 EDT 2012

On 08/20/2012 09:55 AM, Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> Rev has always been fair to the point of generosity in my own experience, so
> this is not a criticism.  Heather is always clear and helpful and friendly.
> And the language is very nice indeed.

Always!

However, I do feel that one of RunRev's weaknesses is that they seem to
change their
commercial model every time I turn over in bed.

This is rather like the aches I experience when I turn over it bed; they
often result in me stumping through to the kitchen and reading a book
and slurping down some coffee.

Or, if one wants to be more thrawn and less blate: all those commercial
model changes could make people so fed up they move elsewhere.

I don't know who (if anyone) advises RunRev on all these changes; but I
do feel that RunRev must be paying them a lot, so they have to keep
coming up with changes to justify their salary . . . LOL.