remedial mysql???

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:49:35 EDT 2012

I've just been messing with things with the on-rev mysql server. It doesn't
seem like you can pass a whole multiline with 1 revexecutesql

If you do:
revexecutesql connectid,"START TRANSCTION"
revexecutesql connectid,"ALTER TABLE dna ADD disp BOOLEAN"
revexecutesql connectid, "ALTER TABLE dna  ADD cont CHAR(1)"
revexecutesql connectid, "ALTER TABLE dna  ADD coDbt CHAR(1)"
revexecutesql connectid,"COMMIT"

The error will most likely go away.  And you still get the speed benefit of
using a single transaction for multiple alters.