more on-rev issues

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Aug 18 15:55:10 EDT 2012

Not sure it should matter, but try omitting the space; i.e.
<?rev
    rather than
<? rev

But even then, where does "this is new text" come from ? I wonder if
your top-level directory on the site is pointed to a different directory
from what you intend ? To check that, I'd suggest you try putting a
.html file in your top level directory and see if it renders OK.

btw - I use on-rev all the time, and I use the on-rev client about once
per month.
I use Coda2 (and sometime emacs + ftp) and find that much easier to deal
with than the on-rev client.

-- Alex.