remedial mysql???

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Aug 18 13:38:23 EDT 2012

Assuming mySQL will accept multiple statements, I believe Livecode wants
you to omit the semicolon statements at the end of each line.

Your START and COMMIT statements are superfluous in this case since SQL
automatically wraps single statements in a transaction so I'd remove them
and avoid whatever issue is causing the multi-line problem.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>