PreOrder FieldTrip (100%)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sat Aug 18 10:39:17 EDT 2012

Howdy FieldTrip Supporters,

Sorry about the silence! A health issue flared up again at the busiest
moment and slowed me down, together with some urgent client tasks, and
I've been catching up gradually.

Thanks for making FieldTrip possible. I'll have a prerelease ready very
soon so that you can enjoy the new text formatting features! I'll be
excited to see what people accomplish with it.

(Those who ordered at a higher level, be sure to let me know offlist
your most desired features if you haven't already; I will devote the
corresponding amount of time to those requests.)

Best wishes,

Curry K.