The Story of Steve Jobs - An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Aug 16 20:40:48 EDT 2012

Sorry. I have no clue how it is to feel overweight and therefore my wording was inconsiderate.

I saw you addressing me as 'Bjorke', so I replied with a over the top post too. I started with 'Chippy' and then made a re-edit too much.

How about that off-list sparring match?
Bjoernke

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer: