AW: which Externals show up in the externalPackages?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 15 12:58:39 EDT 2012

Jacque,

It depends on what you mean by "instant". I believe one still had to start using the stack containing the external resources if one wanted to call the external from another stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 30 August until 4 September 2012.