AW: which Externals show up in the externalPackages?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Aug 15 09:54:46 EDT 2012

Sorry, only half the way.
In the IDE there is a stack home with all the externals, but the runtime
doesn't have a home and when asking for the externals in "myMainstack" in
the standalone there doesn't show up all externals.

Is it straight forward to differentiate between the development environment
and standalone where to ask for the externals?
And what does an external force to show up at all in the externalPackages of
"myMainstack"?
Tiemo