Reviews on the iTunes store...

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Tue Aug 14 14:03:09 EDT 2012

Yes,  you just set up a user in the manage users area and restrict their access just to the lowest level,  thats all they need.

If you give them full access they could in theory change anything,  your apps,  your bank details to theirs etc.  Im not that trusting so I just give them access to the stats so they can report on them for me!  That part does work well though so its worth checking out.

Andy