How to switch two popovers ?

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Tue Aug 14 12:39:17 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm developing an application for iPad for my own use. For selecting data, I want to use a "popover" view and a second "popover" view for the sub data.

I imagine creating two groups, one for each popover.

What is the best practice to switch a "popover" view to another:
- Use two cards, each card containing a popover (group) ?
- Display the second group simultaneously hiding the first ?
- Move within a group, both groups from the right to the left ?
- Another solution ?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Jerome