Reviews on the iTunes store...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 14 11:11:41 EDT 2012

John Dixon wrote:

 > I have some apps in the iTunes store... lately, well this weekend one
of them, 'TickerTape' started to get some reviews posted on its page...
 > I was talking to a friend earlier today who lives in America ( I live
 > in England, that funny little island north of mainland europe.) and
 > he told me that he cannot see the reviews...
 >
 > Anyone know how this works ?... When I submitted the apps I set them
 > to be sold in all the stores.. Does anyone know how to get the
 > reviews seen in the different markets ?

Just be glad you've had any reviews at all.  That puts you in a highly
desirable minority, since it turns out that some 60% of apps in Apple's
app store have never been downloaded at all:

App Store has growing population of never-downloaded "zombie apps"
<http://www.tuaw.com/2012/08/06/app-store-growing-populated-with-never-downloaded-zombie-apps/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World