Need beta testers for new database library

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 12 12:35:35 EDT 2012

Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Richard Gaskin wrote
>>
>> I'd love to see that section as well.  I have a few articles of my own
>> in the works for various things, and it would be great if either or both
>> of you would like to contribute articles for LiveCode Journal.
>>
>> I've always envisioned LCJ as a community-based effort, and would
>> happily format and post anything you'd like to contribute.
>>
>> In fact, this is an open invitation for everyone here:  LiveCode Journal
>> is as useful as we make it.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to submit
>> articles, stacks, or other content that's helpful for the LiveCode
>> community.
>>
>> Feel free to drop me a note any time at: ambassador@
>>

> My English is not good enough... :-(
> but thanks for the invitation.

On the contrary, one of the great things about the US is that our
population has lowered the bar for English competency. ;)

Your English is very good; your posts here are among the more enjoyable.

If you have an interest in writing anything for LiveCode Journal, please
don't let your confidence in your English hold you back.  You write
better than many professional journalists in the States.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World