sent message skipping card handler and going to stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Aug 11 17:11:38 EDT 2012

Hi,

If your closeField handler is at stack level, then it will be able to call other handlers at stack level or higher only. If you want to call a handler lower in the message hierarchy, then you need to use the send command: send "updMyVal" to this cd.

If this doesn't answer your question, then you might want to post the syntax that calls updMyVal.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 30 August until 4 September 2012.