Need beta testers for new database library

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 10 13:41:17 EDT 2012

Peter Haworth wrote:
> Alejandro,
> I would love to contribute the WOrld of Databases!

You're both hired!  :)

I'd love to see that section as well.  I have a few articles of my own
in the works for various things, and it would be great if either or both
of you would like to contribute articles for LiveCode Journal.

I've always envisioned LCJ as a community-based effort, and would
happily format and post anything you'd like to contribute.

In fact, this is an open invitation for everyone here:  LiveCode Journal
is as useful as we make it.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to submit
articles, stacks, or other content that's helpful for the LiveCode
community.

Feel free to drop me a note any time at: ambassador at fourthworld.com

--
  Richard Gaskin