ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Aug 10 11:51:33 EDT 2012

Mike-

> Are we taking suggestions in this thread?  If so:
> 1) The parser should, when colorizing and capitalizing control structures,
> include the IF keyword (THEN, ELSE and END are included)
> 2) Code collapse/hiding with disclosure triangles, and construct lines
> would be great.

Thanks for logging the issues on bitbucket. If you log in rather than
doing it anonymously you can get notified when there are changes. In
that case you would notice that 2) is already there and that 1) is
working for me. We could take that offline and wouldn't have to use up
space on this list.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net