Update to ResTool plugin

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Thu Aug 9 16:43:30 EDT 2012

FYI, I've made a number of small updates and bug fixes to my ResTool plugin for working with stack dimensions.
Significant stuff:
	. I've updated and added to the resolution and pixel density charts... no more missing info in the tables, and a few new devices listed.
	. I've included a "next iPhone?" size of 640 x 1136, since the few articles I've seen seem convincing, and it can't hurt to plan ahead....
	. I've included status bar heights for known iOS and Android resolutions/sizes.
Hope you find it useful!
Download it here: http://buchwald.ca/lc/ResTool.livecode.zip

Cheers,
- Charles
P.S. Any suggestions for improving or corrections appreciated.
--
Charles E. Buchwald
http://buchwald.ca