Need beta testers for new database library

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:03:03 EDT 2012

Bob,

Looks like every developer who uses databases
have their own ideas and convictions about the
way in which their databases should work.

Honestly, I would not expect less. It seems that
after a Developer starts working with databases,
it's worth or value as a Developer starts depending
on how well their databases run... :-D

I want to see in LiveCode Journal, a special section
devoted to the Mystic ,Magical and Wonderful world
of Databases. [Notice: This is my personal point of
view about this particular topic of computing] :-D

Maybe Richard want to name this new section like:
Love your Data[base]

:-D

Al