Creating a reusable object - Part 2

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 8 08:52:00 EDT 2012

I will try and simplify my question.

If I want to create an object that responds to messages, but does not
automatically appear on each new card how would I do that?

Thanks

[My own lame first attempts are this: create the object, group it, set
behave like a background true, set shared group to false]. When I create a
new card the object shows up and when I try to delete it it warns "this
group appears on multiple cards, really delete it?". If I do it deletes all
of them. I don't want it to show up on new cards, but I do want it to
respond to messages.

Thanks