Need beta testers for new database library

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 8 00:05:57 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Alejandro Tejada
<capellan2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Andre Garzia-3 wrote
>>
>> The library is tested and targeted at SQLite databases but it works
>> with any database supported by RevDB (with a sane SQL standard)
>>

> How different is this library from SQLYoga?

The quick version is that SQLYoga has more features but my library is
easier to learn. Its the difference between riding a bicycle and
piloting a helicopter. Sometimes, you want a bicycle... (its more like
a motorcycle... and amphibious)

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.