What was that thing with Photoshop images?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 6 23:54:07 EDT 2012

On 8/6/12 10:47 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> Acrtually, the only problems I've encountered with PS images are with
> PNG's with transparency. I will look into it as well.

Thanks. I was just looking at the crash log and I'm starting to think it
was because of my patterned scrolling field hilite. The new field object
probably doesn't like it. I can't read those logs very well, but it's
listing things like "points" and "chunk" so it sounds like it crashed
trying to draw my custom pattern.

I'll probably give up on that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com