[ANN] lcStackBrowser Beta testers needed

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 5 20:28:14 EDT 2012

I've done all my testing in 5.5.0 and spent a few minutes running it under
5.0 and 4.6 and 4.5.  I don't think I'm using any LC features that have
been recently introduced.  The earliest version of LC I have is 4.5.2 so I
can't go back any further than that.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>