ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Aug 4 17:50:16 EDT 2012

I can immediately think of a use case for it. In fact, I experienced it
about 10 minutes before seeing this email.

In Coda2, editing a revServer file. Save it, upload ("publish") it, test
it - disaster. I've messed up something badly, not obviously anything to
do with wha I intended to change.

Fortunately, Coda2 does "Undo" beyond saves, so I simply "Undid" a few
things until I saw a change I hadn't intended, fixed that - and carried
on very quickly and easily.

Of course, i could have got around it other ways (Dropbox had the
previously saved 'good' copy, etc.) but the convenience of just Undo-ing
was very helpful.

-- Alex.