when sent a message, the target can't find itself!

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:31:00 EDT 2012

the long name of the target will return something like

field "Field" of card id 1002 of stack "Untitled 1"

Since it is the fully qualified name of the target, if you try to use

field the long name of the target

it is trying to see if

field field "Field" of card id 1002 of stack "Untitled 1" exists.

Change it to

put exists(the long name of the target)

and it should behave as expected.