Disable "Copy Select-All Define" in iOS Scroller?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Aug 4 16:29:45 EDT 2012

Hi Dixie,

I don't think that is the problem.  Unless I'm not understanding your question.

I'm creating the control like this:

iphoneControlCreate "multiline", "ViewingField3"

If I do this:

   put mobileControlGet("ViewingField3", "id") into VarID3
   answer "VarID3 = " & VarID3

VarID3 shows up as being = 3   which in this case is correct
since it is the 3rd control I've created.

If I do the following it makes no difference.

 iphoneControlSet 3, "editable", false

Other thoughts?

Rick