ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 03:35:40 EDT 2012

Allowing undos past the last save is a huge advantage, as frequent saving is often used to mitigate the risk of instability, rather than create a hard 'version'.

Cmd-S (or Ctrl-S) is your friend when developing or working with flaky apps or IDEs.

However, consider the constant saving in Google docs and Apple's changes with OSX Lion to see how the undo and save use are separating.

So, why not simply show a dialogue to the user when the save point is being passed. This seems to be the general practice in this situation?
Best,
Keith..